• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you move images and text around a PDF on an iPad?

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m trying to rearrange and trim down a 70 page PDF that is essentially PowerPoint slides with associated bullet points. Unfortunately I only have an iPad to work with.  Is it possible to move images around a page or between pages? They don’t appear to be selectable. Also is it possible to move text boxes between pages? If not, is there a way to create a new document on an iPad, that I can import all the slides into and then just copy and paste the text? This really shouldn’t be as hard as it seem. I’m on a really tight schedule and this is starting to look impossible with the tools available.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Your question has been moved to Acrobat Reader where it is easier to receive support for your application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have also the same question. After reading an article from dell support, I easily solve the problem. You can also read this to get an idea of your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines