Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel plan and get a refund

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just downloaded the Adobe Premium and thought that I was eligible for a free trial to try it out. Instead, I was immediately charged for it. I don't want it if I have to pay right now, maybe later. What can I do to get a refund?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my subscription immediately but now it shows that I paid until Dec. 2. No, no, no!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cancled it 3 times and it some how it reinstates me again.  For a year now, I canceled within the trial and it contiues to find its way back onto my card. NO! NO! NO!  Another weird thing I can't delete my credit card from the account..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Aaron23249454an0q 

Your account doesn't show an active active subscription on the Reader mobile app. If you have purchased it from some other account please let us know that email in a private message. 

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my accoumpt .adobe doesnt work 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines