Highlighted

Cancel plan and get a refund

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just downloaded the Adobe Premium and thought that I was eligible for a free trial to try it out. Instead, I was immediately charged for it. I don't want it if I have to pay right now, maybe later. What can I do to get a refund?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancel plan and get a refund

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just downloaded the Adobe Premium and thought that I was eligible for a free trial to try it out. Instead, I was immediately charged for it. I don't want it if I have to pay right now, maybe later. What can I do to get a refund?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my subscription immediately but now it shows that I paid until Dec. 2. No, no, no!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Ouri5C30 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my accoumpt .adobe doesnt work 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0