Copied

Want to cancel my subscription, what do I do

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Corinned,

Looking at your account information we see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.

If you are willing to cancel the Acrobat DC subscription, then you may refer to the cancellation help document Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Or if this doesn't work then you may contact to our billing team via chat/phone support- Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Corinned,

Looking at your account information we see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.

If you are willing to cancel the Acrobat DC subscription, then you may refer to the cancellation help document Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Or if this doesn't work then you may contact to our billing team via chat/phone support- Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE AN ANDROID WANT TO CANCEL MY ADOBE AND THERES NO OPTION I CONTACTED SAMSUNG SINCE THEY BILLED ME BUT THE COULDNT HELP EITHER AND YOU ALREADY BILLED.  I WANT A REFUND AND CANCEL 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my plan. I purchaed through the gakexy store byt there is not an option on the site to cancel. I have a 7 day free trial whixh ends on the 20th. Please cancel asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription is for adobe for mobil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Todd30438845xn5j,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest you contact the store from where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android

Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

For iOS 

Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, I'm having trouble canceling my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. I activated the free package over 7 days ago, and during it I was logged out of Photoshop. Due to the large number of login attempts, I logged in from Facebook. The plan seemed to be renewed, but I didn't do it myself. I canceled the older subscription after 7 days and my Facebook account still says that my plan is valid for two more days. I don't see it in my account. How do I cancel it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines