• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot add iCloud Drive as Location on Adobe Reader for iPad

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to open pdf files from my iCloud drive directly into Adobe Reader .... comment, highlight, etc. and then it would automatically save these changes directly into my icloud.

I cannot seem to do that now. What i noticed is that in the LOCATIONS section of Acrobat reader, icloud is not there.  I checked my icloud settings on the ipad, and for some strange reason Adobe is greyed out IMG_48E16B4C24A2-1.jpeg

Any suggesions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I'm paying a lot of money to subscribe to adobe. They should make it easy for me to do choose where to save my documents. 

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you at least able to open the Reader mobile app normally?

If it opens and allows you to use it, see if you need to sign in with your AdobeID to commit your settings preferences. It seems as if iCloud and Adobe Document Cloud are competing for cloud services ownership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I'm paying a lot of money to subscribe to adobe. They should make it easy for me to do choose where to save my documents. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue ! Adobe sent me a 'tutorial' on how to add icloud from Acrobat Locations , like I didnt know, but it doesnt show up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines