• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot export PDF to Word document

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed for PDF to word option in Mobile app it is not working properly.not able to convert PDF to word kindly solve my problem

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have checked that you are subscribed to Adobe Export PDF service and using this service in India.

Sorry to inform you that the Adobe Export PDF service is not available in this region. That is why you are not able to convert the PDF to the Word document using the mobile application.

Even if you have purchased the subscription, the feature will not work in the application.

I would suggest you to cancel your susbcription for this service. It seems that you have purchased the service form Play store on your Android device. In this case, you will need to cancel your subscription from the Google Play store account.

For more details on cancelation, you may refer to this help link Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

If you wish, you may check once the Adobe Acrobat DC  service which includes the Export PDF feature.

For more details about the application, you may refer to this help link Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Acrobat DC

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled subscription as you advised.when Will they give back my money.

Thank you madam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per the refund policy, you will get a full refund if the subscription is canceled within 14 days from the purchase date.

For more information on refund, please check the details under "Do I get a refund" headline in the help document Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Also, please make sure that you have canceled the subscription as I can see the service is still active.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I cancelled my subscription how to get refund whom I have to approach

playstore or adobe please guide me

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019, 4:28 AM meenakshin83966505 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you have purchased the service from the Play store, you may need to get in contact with their support team.

-Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines