Cannot find acrobat in iOS 13 share button

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going/downloading to/from a website using Google Chrome, share button does not show either Adobe or copy to acrobat or import to acrobat. In Safari it does show all the three options. Can someone please help me?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi UKS,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you are trying to download the PDF from Google Chrome, please check if you can see any option to "OPEN IN..." at the bottom left of the screen.

It will give you na option to open te PDF in Acrobat Reader.

If the option is not there, would you mind sharing the screenshot of the screen with us?

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
UKS AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May 01, 2020

Hi! Meenakshi:

I am trying from iPad/iPhone 11 Pro. I do see "Open in"  button on the right corner at the bottom of the page. However when I tap the "open In" nothing happens and the page remains as is.

Also if it helps, when I use Safari (Instead of Google Chrome) it gives me option in SHARE button to either open in Acrobat OR Import to Acrobat.

Please let me know if you still need a screen Shot and I will send it to you.

Hope to get the resolution soon.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines