Copied

je ne retrouve pas mes PDF enregistrés dans le doc cloud sur mon iphone

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello tewfikc2685975

As per the description above, you are not able to find the PDF files saved on document cloud on your iPhone, Is that correct?

Please make sure you are logged in with your Adobe ID and password in mobile app Adobe Reader. If you are already signed in, please sign out and sign back in once.

You can refer to the following KB doc to manage the files saved on Adobe Document Cloud Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Help

You may also refer to Where are my Adobe Document Cloud files?

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am facing same issue. As suggested I signed out and back in, from both my iPhone and Mac. But I still can't see new documents uploaded on cloud.

Steps:
1) Open a PDF document from Mac

2) Save document to Document Cloud
3) open Adobe Reader on iPhone
4) Select 'Document Cloud' from dropdown

Expected behavior: Find document (1) after step (4)

Actual behavior: No document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thisisnish

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please make sure that you are logged in with the same Adobe ID(email address) and password in Mac as well as iPhone.

Check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader in iPhone from the app store. Reboot the iPhone after the installation of updates and check if this brings any difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue still exists. However, I notice one difference. when logging in from Mac my account says "Acrobat Pro DC" while from iPhone it asks me to subscribe for it. Irrespective, DC docs I believe should still be visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishant,

Please make sure you are logged in with your Adobe ID on your Mac as well as on your iPhone. I have also sent you a private message with  more instructions, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The fact is that the issue exist. I have done all verification steps on my end. Can you please look into the issue on your end. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines