• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot save file locally

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - How do I make the app save a PDF to the local folder?  I downloaded and opened a PDF receipt from Outlook.  I need this saved locally so I can upload it to another app that manages expenses. The only choice is to use the document cloud.  I do not want to use the document cloud. Not even sure I have this enabled.  How can I get my document to be saved on the PHONE?

Thank you,

Lori

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Lorid,

Looking at the description given above, it seems that when you open or download a pdf from email it opens up via document cloud only?

How exactly you have been saving the file from email? Because, when you open pdf file from email it automatically goes to the "Local" after selecting "Copy to Adobe Acrobat".

Also, you do not have option to choose the file location manually.

You may check the related help document where it explained in detail how to open file with Adobe Acrobat mobile app.

Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Opening PDFs in Acrobat Reader

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Lorid,

Looking at the description given above, it seems that when you open or download a pdf from email it opens up via document cloud only?

How exactly you have been saving the file from email? Because, when you open pdf file from email it automatically goes to the "Local" after selecting "Copy to Adobe Acrobat".

Also, you do not have option to choose the file location manually.

You may check the related help document where it explained in detail how to open file with Adobe Acrobat mobile app.

Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Opening PDFs in Acrobat Reader

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines