• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sign in on app

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly can't sign in to my account on my mobile app, but it's fine through the browser on my mobile. It's very frustrating not to be able to use liquid mode etc to read pdfs. 

Get to sign in page, and blue button "continue" is not functioning. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We apologise for the inconvenience faced by you. Can you please try clearing the app's data ? To clear app data Open Settings app -> Apps -> Adobe Acrobat -> Storage -> Clear data. Do remember that clearing data would reset your local Settings of reader app.
Let us know if this helps.
Thanks
Acrobat Android Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this did not work.

The problem with the app is the "continue" button on my device which is not
functional. It works fine on any other device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thanks for your response,
Can you try the following steps and let us know if it works :-
Is there any other Adobe app on your device? If yes, can you try to logout from all Adobe apps from device and then login via Acrobat app ?
Is there an Adobe accounts in Android Account settings ? Can you please remove the Adobe account from the settings and then login again in the app ? https://support.google.com/android/answer/7664951?hl=en
Thanks,
Acrobat Android Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also tried this now and it still doesn't work.  I can sign in and out of Adobe Scan but trying to sign into Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud simply gives me the message to "try again later" which I have been trying for weeks now. This is what happens if I sign out of Adobe Scan.  If I am signed into Scan then I get the disabled Continue button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also cannot get to sign in page to view the Cloud on android app. Multiple deletes and reinstalls of app does nothing. I can do all of this online, so it is not my account. Your app is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines