• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant copy a part of text or image

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using adobe on iPad Pro and i want to select a part of the text or a graphic. In other versions there was an icon for that (a rectangle with a camera i think) but now i cant find it nor been able to copy. Please help. Thanks.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you're using iPad you are working with the Adobe Acrobat  Reader mobile app.

There has been a few updates just this month alone.

First, make sure it is updated to its current version.

Also, it is my understanding that iOS had an update recently. Check and apply that update as well if you haven't done so.

The next few suggestions are just ideas, see if they help:

• To unlock the premium editing features ensure that your AdobeID is current with your plan.
  • If you have one subscription of Adobe PDF Pack or  Acrobat Pro DC,  that is shared in more than one computer, go online and log in with your AdobeID in adobe.com; manage your account and select the device where you're actually using Acrobat Pro DC regularly.
  • In the same context, make sure that if you have a secondary email address also associated with the AdobeID that you created for that subscription is not selected over the primary email (your primary email is your actual AdobeID
  • Once you confirm these details are good to go with your user account, then open your updated Acrobat Reader mobile app in your iPad and login to the Document Cloud Services with your AdobeID to unlock the premium editing features in your Reader mobile app (you do this from within the Reader mobile app, not from the web browser)
  • You will notice that only when you are logged in these editing options will become available. If you're not logged in with your AdobeID, your Adobe  Reader mobile app will only limit you to fill and sign the document, add comments, print and save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines