Exit

Cant save changes on a big pdf file

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using acrobat on ipad

And i have a big pdf file (over 1 gb)

and any comment or edit I make and then get out of the file I get this message..

Unable to save the file “Example.pdf” to on this iPad. A copy has been saved with the name “Example(Recovered).pdf” to your device

and I thought it could be the size and I tried to compress it but I couldn’t ..

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Crash or freeze , Edit and export , General troubleshooting , iOS , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you have mentioned above, you receive an error message when you add comment to PDF and try to save it. In place of that a copy of the PDF gets saved. Is that correct?

If yes, please confirm the issue occurs with the particular PDF. Try to replicate the behavior with PDFs.

Would you mind sharing the PDF with us so we can check it on our end? You can share the PDF using the steps provided here https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7161

It would be helpful if you can share the video of the issue ocurring on your device.

Also, let us know the application and OS version.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have the same problem on saving my pdf file after highlighting texts (file is around 1.28GB).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines