Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Checkbox problem

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Acrobat Reader in my Samsung S6 Lite Tablet. This semester we are going to do our exams online, so I download the exam as .pdf file and than edit/comment it. But the problem is, in the exam there are checkboxes and multiple choice boxes, and in my tablet i cant tick them, when i press them nothing happens. And if I for example edit the other parts from my tablet and edit the rest(check boxes) on my PC,i cant press on the multiple choice boxes somehow?

Is there anyway to fix this? I coudnt find anything on the web...

Thanks

Efe

TOPICS
Android , Comment markup and annotate , Edit and export , Organize PDF pages , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please apprise us with the following information to assist you better:

1) Is it happening for all files or with any specific document only?

2) Share the screenshot and description of what exact issue you're facing in editing the PDF file.

3) The device configuration that you’re using (device name & OS version)

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Acrobat Android Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After you wrote, I have noticed that this problem dont occurs with every file. I suppose it happens when the docuemnt is protected, also when you cant make any changes when the document is saved.

You can find the problem in the screenshots. When i press the box, the color changes, but nothing happens.Screenshot_48.pngScreenshot_49.png 

My device is Samsung s6 lite using Android Version 10.

thanks,

Efe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you’re having trouble filling in and submitting forms, check the following conditions:

• Make sure that the security settings allow form filling. (See File > Properties > Security.)
  • Make sure that the PDF includes interactive, or fillable, form fields. Sometimes form creators forget to convert their PDFs to interactive forms, or they intentionally design a form you can only fill in by hand. If you can’t type in the form fields, then the fields are probably not interactive. 
  • Check for additional capabilities and restrictions in the purple document message bar, just below the tool area. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines