• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Client not able to fill in fillable fields on my password protected pdf with her iPad in Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I just read from a past thread that Adobe Reader on iPad does not allow the fillable fields to show up on the pdf if it's password protected. I don't want my client to have the ability to copy or edit any formatting on my form. Is this true about the password protected pdf in iPad?? Any work around?? She needs to be able to fill in the fields on her iPad.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Melissap,

The password protected fillable document would not be supported on iPad. As a workaround you can try the "Helpful" suggestion give in the similar thread mentioned below-

Fillable forms on an iPad

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Melissap,

The password protected fillable document would not be supported on iPad. As a workaround you can try the "Helpful" suggestion give in the similar thread mentioned below-

Fillable forms on an iPad

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines