Close and delete this account

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My name is Diana Vinsick I was given a I'd number: diana6444138. Once I signed up I started going through your site and tried to transfer a file over till I found I had to pay for it. Which I will not!!! I went in to try and cancel my membership and delete my account, which I found was highly impossibly to do.

Please delete all my information, close my account, and delete from your end. Once that is done I will delete it from my phone. I do not have a computer in which to do this with.  I have found most companies like yours demand that the final steps must be done by a computer! Since I do not work, I have no access to a computer so I have to depend on you following through on your end!!

Thank you

Diana Vinsick

[email id removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2017
Adorobat Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2017
Hi Diana,You need to contact our Support to close your Adobe account. You can do that on your Android device as well. Follow below mentioned steps:1- Launch a web browser like Google Chrome on your phone.2- Type Adobe ID and tap search.3- Login with your Adobe credentials.4- Once logged in, click on the gear icon(3rd tab) and scroll down the page, select "Contact Support".4- Select Account issues>Adobe ID and signing in5- Show me my contact options, select Chat or Phone.Thanks,Shivam

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diana,

You need to contact our Support to close your Adobe account. You can do that on your Android device as well.

Follow below mentioned steps:

1- Launch a web browser like Google Chrome on your phone.

2- Type Adobe ID and tap search.

3- Login with your Adobe credentials.

4- Once logged in, click on the gear icon(3rd tab) and scroll down the page, select "Contact Support".

4- Select Account issues>Adobe ID and signing in

5- Show me my contact options, select Chat or Phone.

Thanks,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you might add that we have to wait a VERY long time for chat or phone assistance. Last try was 45mins by phone and I'm on chat for 1/2 hr now and still waiting. Adobe make it very hard to close an account!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goed om te weten dat ze zo slecht zijn in service te verlenen aan klanten,ook ik wil van mijn account af maar krijg ze niet te pakken en wat ik heel slecht vind is dat ze zaken doen in NEDERLAND maar geen NEDERLANDS sprekende mensen hebben,alles is in het engels

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines