Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen!

Ich habe die Programme Adobe Scan und Adobe Acrobat in Benutzung auf dem iPad und iPhone. Jetzt habe ich eine gescannte Dokumente in der Cloud, aber wie bekomme ich diese auf den lokalen Speicher um sie dort in verschiedene Ordner zu sortieren und offline nutzen zu können?

Kann mir hier vielleicht jemand bei meinem Problem helfen, bitte? Ich habe den ganz normalen  kostenlosen Zugang.

Vielen Dank schon mal!

LG Alex

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Annuschka,

We understand that you wish to save the file from the Adobe Scan folder in Document Cloud to local on your device.

Sorry to say there is no direct option to save the Document Cloud file locally in Adobe Reader and Adobe Scan application.

I would suggest you to use the steps provided by Anand Sri in the reply 1 to save the files locally.

Once all the files are saved locally, then you can create the folders in Local and organize the PDFs accordingly.

You may take help of the steps provided here Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Managing files and folders to create a folder and move the files.

Let us know if you have any question or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Annuschka,

As per the description above, I can understand that you want to download a PDF file from Adobe Document Cloud and want to store it on the local device, Is that correct?

You can save the files locally which are saved on Document Cloud multiple methods, To save files locally to your device:

• Use iTunes to sync the file to your device.
  • Send an email with a PDF attachment to yourself, and open it with Acrobat Reader.
  • Download the file to your device via a 3rd party service such as Dropbox.

You can also refer to Adobe article to for detailed information Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Managing files and folders

For Adobe Scan, you can refer to Adobe article Adobe Scan FAQ

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

[Moving from Acrobat Reader to Community: Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad | Adobe Community ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thank you for your answer. I‘ve the problem, that my scanned documents with Adobe Scan are in the cloud safed now, and I cannot safe them local and organise them there in different folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Annuschka,

We understand that you wish to save the file from the Adobe Scan folder in Document Cloud to local on your device.

Sorry to say there is no direct option to save the Document Cloud file locally in Adobe Reader and Adobe Scan application.

I would suggest you to use the steps provided by Anand Sri in the reply 1 to save the files locally.

Once all the files are saved locally, then you can create the folders in Local and organize the PDFs accordingly.

You may take help of the steps provided here Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Managing files and folders to create a folder and move the files.

Let us know if you have any question or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines