Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine issue

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

46864969-90E8-4DC9-B69E-4F24B4B9A2CC.png

hi I have issue with combine pdf files. I select few pdf files and click combine and I waiting 4 hours and nothing. I try combine with web page and no problem but in app only loading and nothing.

thx

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi martinš,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to combine files, is that correct?

If you are connected to a wifi, try turning on mobile data and try again. Try signing out, relaunch the app, sign back in and check. Also,try rebooting the device once if you haven't already and check if that helps. Also, make sure you are running the latest patch for the app on the device.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi today i was installed a new app update and try WiFi and cellular or reboot device and nothing helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Martinš,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have tried to replicate the issue on our end. We can combine the PDFs without any issues.

Would you please confirm the Adobe Acrobat Reader version installed on your iPad?

Also, please share the OS version on the device.

Did you check if you experience this issue with some particular PDF or with all?

In the screenshot that you have shared above, I see that you have selected the file which you created using combining other PDFs.

Would you please let us know the size of those PDFs?

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines