• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments and annotations not saving in adobe reader after re start

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a student I read my subject text books on adobe . After I annotate and comment in the pdf and close the app those are not saved after reopen it. Imagine u read for hours and underline stuff after understanding the concepts and simply goes waste due to tech issue it's very frustrating. This same issue has been raised by few other adobe users . But u guys are reluctant enough not to set this right. Don't u think time and effort are valuable. How can u ignore such a imp thing. May be it's time u correct this issue . Or else I thing it's time to ppl like me to leave the adobe family and look for some reliable alternatives who will at least listen to us.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the exact same issue here. This is not a new concern for me. Syncing across different devices was the reason I got adobe. It is starting to get to the point where I need a new app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines