• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting to my Adobe Account on windows 10 App Adobe Reader Touch

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe account that allows me to edit PDF documents.  I have only used it at work on my PC.  I am trying to work from home and downloaded Adobe Reader Touch to my laptop.  There is no place to sign in to my account.  I hope someone can help be get connected to my Adobe account.  I am running Windows 10 Home on my laptop.  THANKS!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

++ Edited Reply

Hi,

Unless I am missing out some new features, that is NOT possible with the Adobe Reader Touch app.

Adobe Reader Touch is a also a very limited PDF viewer compared to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC that was specifically designed for MS Windows 8.1 touch devices. As such is also kind of an old app. 

You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, which is also completely free to download and install, and it was designed to support a complete  document cloud solution. 

You can get it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Or here : https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/adobe-acrobat-reader/9wzdncrfj2gh?rtc=1&activetab=pivot:overviewta...

if your laptop is actually a Microsoft touch device with ARM architechture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Good morning sirs
I don’t need to use adobe because I don’t receive many documents with adobe
application
Thank you
My best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines