Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting PDF to JPG, JPEG etc

Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m trying to convert my pdf files to jpg, jpeg on my iPhone and it doesn’t have that as a option and that’s the reason I purchased adobe dc but it only has word, excel, PowerPoint etc as the options and I need this corrected ASAP!

TOPICS
Edit and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  Does anyone have a solution?  There are third party apps out there that can do it, but they all export my JPG at 72dpi and I need to retain the full original resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Deenelly,

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for posting your query here. Please help me with few details to understand your issue better.

1.  Which application are you using for this on your iPhone?
  2. Version of your application?

You can use  Adobe Scan on your ios device.

While files automatically save as PDF, you can also save individual pages as JPEG files to your gallery.

1. From any file list, tap three dots ... 

2. Tap Save pages as JPEG.

Every page of your scan automatically saves to your gallery in JPEG format.

For more help refer to: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/adobescan/ios/en/workingwithfiles.html#save-pages-as-jpeg

Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us. We would be more than happy to assist you.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines