Highlighted

Copy text in read mode

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! It's not possible to copy the text in read mode. I think it's necessary the possibility to copy text.

For example, I'm french and when I read an English book or text, I would like copy text and the pop up of Google translate appears.

It's possible to transmit the functionality to developers?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Copy text in read mode

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! It's not possible to copy the text in read mode. I think it's necessary the possibility to copy text.

For example, I'm french and when I read an English book or text, I would like copy text and the pop up of Google translate appears.

It's possible to transmit the functionality to developers?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2017 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Xidoc,

We are sorry for the inconvenience but currently, copying text in reading mode is not available. You may visit the following link to submit your feedback to our product team:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Thank You,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2017 1