• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt document error message

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the update in September 2018 I have been unable to save anything new to this app. I have used this App for over a year and Loved it. Now it’s complete crap. There is no way that EVERY pdf that I try to open and save from email is damaged or corrupt. Is there a fix for this? Or a way to go back to the old version?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amyp827​,

Sorry for the problem that you have experienced.

Would you please help us investigate the cause of the problem by answering questions?  We have not heard about the problem that results in file corruption for every single PDF document that is opened and saved from email.

• What is the iOS version on your iPad/iPhone?
  • What is the mail app you use to read emails on your iPad/iPhone? is it Apple Mail, Gmail, or something else?
  • What is the version of Acrobat Reader?
  • How many pages does each corrupted/damaged PDF document have?  Typically, this problem occurs with a single-page PDF attachment opened from Apple Mail app.

Would you please take look at the following FAQ document to see if you can save PDF attachments properly?

How to avoid known PDF email attachment problems on iPad/iPhone

Please let us know what you find.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t see a pdf here to try. However, I have discovered that it’s my iPad, not the app. I tried the same document on my phone and it worked perfectly.

iPad iOS version 12.1

Mail app: Outlook

Acrobat Reader

Thank you

Amy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amy,

Would you please check the version of Microsoft Outlook on your iPad and iPhone (both)?  Is it the same Outlook version?  Does your iPad have an older version of Outlook by any chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines