Create PDF - .pages (Apple)

New Here ,
May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot create Adobe PDF files from “.pages” files done on a Mac.  My iPhone can read the files but I need to convert to PDF so others can read it.  I subscribed to the PDF pack, but it is giving me an error message in the outbox of the app simply stating failure. 

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , May 13, 2018
Dov Isaacs Adobe Employee , May 13, 2018
Apple's "pages" format is not one supported by Acrobat for conversion to PDF. On the other hand, you can create PDF files from Pages under MacOS and send those to other devices such as an iPhone.          - Dov

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple's "pages" format is not one supported by Acrobat for conversion to PDF. On the other hand, you can create PDF files from Pages under MacOS and send those to other devices such as an iPhone.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm telling myself "Good luck with that" right now.

I will go back and beat my head against this i-mac some more.

Even if it doesn't work for me, your help is at least reassuring.

Thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines