Highlighted

Dark mode for Adobe Acrobat from iOS

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brief title for your desired feature: Dark mode for Adobe Acrobat from iOS

How would you like the feature to work? Answer: guys, Adobe Acrobat for iOS is the only ebook reader I know that can convert all books into a dark mode, that is easier in the eyes. However the app itself does not offer this while we are viewing the menus and list of files, unfortunately the white background is the exact opposite, very bright and distracting. So my suggestion is to add a dark mode in future iOS versions. This is not just a trend nowadays, it is proven that a dark background and white font in a tablet screen sends less light and users are more comfortable with it.

Why is this feature important to you? Answer: see above.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dark mode for Adobe Acrobat from iOS

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brief title for your desired feature: Dark mode for Adobe Acrobat from iOS

How would you like the feature to work? Answer: guys, Adobe Acrobat for iOS is the only ebook reader I know that can convert all books into a dark mode, that is easier in the eyes. However the app itself does not offer this while we are viewing the menus and list of files, unfortunately the white background is the exact opposite, very bright and distracting. So my suggestion is to add a dark mode in future iOS versions. This is not just a trend nowadays, it is proven that a dark background and white font in a tablet screen sends less light and users are more comfortable with it.

Why is this feature important to you? Answer: see above.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2018 0

Have something to add?