• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Date stamp on Acrobat Reader for Android?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've downloaded Acrobat Reader for Android and I'm trying to find out if there's any way to incorporate a date/time stamp after I sign the document.

I can fill the PDF form out with no problem but when I go to sign, it only displays my signature.  It does not display any date/time stamp.

Is this an option that I need to enable somewhere within the app?  Or is this not possible with this app?  If it isn't possible, can it be added?

Thanks,

Kevin

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevind,

The functionality you are looking for , is currently unavailable in the Acrobat Reader mobile application.

The features which are mentioned in the Acrobat Reader mobile help guide, are the only options currently.

Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Creating signatures and signing

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevind,

The functionality you are looking for , is currently unavailable in the Acrobat Reader mobile application.

The features which are mentioned in the Acrobat Reader mobile help guide, are the only options currently.

Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Creating signatures and signing

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines