• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting entry

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form that only allows dates to be entered in one column. I know how to change the dates but need to delete the date entry completely in a few boxes, not the whole column. Is this possible? I can delete entries in other columns but not this one. Otherwise, I print the form and white out the boxes.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi barbarab87102802,

If you are using a form on a mobile app then there is not much that can be done.

This is also hard to say unless without looking at the form. If you still looking for an answer to this question help us with the form:  How to share a document

If you already have figured a solution to this problem, please respond with your findings that will help others.

-Tariq Dar.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi barbarab87102802,

If you are using a form on a mobile app then there is not much that can be done.

This is also hard to say unless without looking at the form. If you still looking for an answer to this question help us with the form:  How to share a document

If you already have figured a solution to this problem, please respond with your findings that will help others.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines