• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting Files from Phone App but keeping them on the cloud?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I want to clear space on my phone and thought I would be able to delete the scans I've created there but keep them on the document cloud.  I did a test, and it seems that when I delete the test scan from my phone, it also deletes it from the cloud.  Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What app does you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Scan - the free version.  I had an online chat with an operative from Adobe and she tells me that when I delete them on the app on my phone, they are also deleted from the cloud.  So that was clarified.  But since that call ALL MY SCANS have mysteriously gone from my phone (I didn't delete them).  What's going on?  The files are still on the cloud luckily, and perhaps I've got what I wanted but I wish to understand how to keep my stuff from disappearing in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try the forum for Adobe Scan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines