• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deserve Refund but NOBODY is Taking Responsibility

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the free 7-Day trial of adobe and I knew that I would be charged after the seventh day. So for several days leading up to that day that I knew I would be charged, I went and logged in and tried to cancel my account. I seriously tried several times per day every day basically from the day that I started the free trial and I couldn't unsubscribe. Every time that I went to cancel my subscription it said I didn't have an account or something like that but bottom line is it would not let me cancel my subscription so finally I get charged on the day that my free trial ended and coincidentally, I was able to cancel my subscription. I have called several numbers and nobody will help me get a refund for this when this was not my fault and I did not want this application. I did not like it after trying it for the free trial period. I don't know what to do now to get my refund. This isn't right? Google play won't let you talk to an a person. They refer you to the developer who refers you back to Google play..I'm going in circles. What should I do?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What did you download? Acrobat Reader is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines