• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do not want files automatically saved to Document Cloud.

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do NOT want my files automatically saved to Document Cloud.  How can I change that on the IPad app?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mcweitzman,

Sorry for the delay in response.

In the Adobe Acrobat Reader, the files do not save automatically to the Document Cloud.

If you are opening the PDF from any other location than the Document Cloud, you will need to use the upload icon to save that file to Document Cloud. It will not save there automatically.

Only the changes that you have made on the device to the Document Cloud file, save automatically (if you are connected to the Internet).

Please let us know if you are using a different application or referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mcweitzman,

Sorry for the delay in response.

In the Adobe Acrobat Reader, the files do not save automatically to the Document Cloud.

If you are opening the PDF from any other location than the Document Cloud, you will need to use the upload icon to save that file to Document Cloud. It will not save there automatically.

Only the changes that you have made on the device to the Document Cloud file, save automatically (if you are connected to the Internet).

Please let us know if you are using a different application or referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want automatic upload, is this possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a lot of pdfs on my phone that i need to have access to on my computer and it's a tedious job, to manually add each one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mark,

As mentioned that you want to upload multiple files automatically on the document cloud storage. This feature is not available in the Reader mobile app but you can go to document cloud storage from the browser i.e https://acrobat.adobe.com and then select upward arrow inside the cloud icon and then select multiple files at once.

Hope this helps.

~Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines