• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you pay monthly for the app on an iPad?

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the app for $19.99 and I’m wondering  if it’s a one time thing or you have to pay it monthly.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Noemib,

Sorry for the delay in response.

It is hard to say without knowing the service that you have purchased.

Could you please confirm the service name?

I have tried to check your account with the email address that you used to sign-in to Forums. I cannot find any service listed under your account.

It would be helpful if you can share the Adobe ID (email address) that you used to purchase the service in a private message.

You can initiate a private message using the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message

NOTE: Please do not share your personal details here on the forum or any other social sites.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Noemib,

Sorry for the delay in response.

It is hard to say without knowing the service that you have purchased.

Could you please confirm the service name?

I have tried to check your account with the email address that you used to sign-in to Forums. I cannot find any service listed under your account.

It would be helpful if you can share the Adobe ID (email address) that you used to purchase the service in a private message.

You can initiate a private message using the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message

NOTE: Please do not share your personal details here on the forum or any other social sites.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines