• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document changes lost on Amazon Fire Tablet

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Adobe Acrobat Reader for Amazon Fire Tablet and I just spent hours highlighting and making notes on a PDF only to find the changes gone when I next opened the file.  I had tried saving it to the cloud but in the My Documents area I highlighted the file, clicked on the three-dot icon, and Save to Document Cloud was grayed out.  What am I doing wrong?  How to I save my changes to the cloud next time? 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi maryk2dba,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when highlighting text on a pdf in acrobat reader app, is that correct?

Could you let us know dot version of acrobat and android version installed on the device? You may refer to the steps given in the following help document for the same:  Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Troubleshooting FAQs

Does this happen with this specific pdf file? Have you tried highlighting and saving another pdf file to the cloud and check if that works.

Also, if you are using wifi, try connecting to the mobile data and try replicating the issue again.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines