• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Cloud files not accessible on Kindle Fire 8: the document path is not valid

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting an error on my Kindle Fire 8: "the document path is not valid" after a long string of negative numbers under the progress bar. I have had a paid subscription for a long time and it is current. My files are accessible from other devices. I have deleted and/or uninstalled the app and/or turned my Fire off and back on, more than once, and that didn't help. It shows me my files but seems to think I'm not logged into Document Cloud when I try to open a file, whether the file is new or old. Even though it lists my Document Cloud documents, it offers me the opportunity to turn on Mobile Link but won't accept the login. So none of my Cloud files are accessible on my Fire. Please help. 

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem in my Fire 10. It seems like it states after an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Darn it! Same here! I need to be able to open my documents on my Fire 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ 

As we can check, the Fire 8 device is not having an Android/iOS operating system. So, unfortunately, we will not be able to provide any help in this. 

More details please go through the FAQ help document of the Acrobat Reader mobile app: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/mobile-app-faq.html

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines