• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document on my adobe app on iPad is hanging. 30 second lag in edits e.g. Highlights or to underline. What do I do? Other documents on the app perfectly fine.

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Document on adobe app hanging.what do I do?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would you be willing to share your PDF document with us (Adobe) so that we can investigate the cause of the problem?

I've sent you a forum private message with the instructions on how to share your PDF document with us privately.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to various documents. Also, the process for showing the highting as you do it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following up on this issue.  Have either of you upgraded to our 17.03.28 version and, if so, do you still experience the problem?  Also, would you be willing to share additional details to help us investigate this - the specific device and iOS version you are using, the Adobe Reader iOS version you are using, PDFs you use and experience the problem in and steps to reproduce.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no longer have this problem and I don't know why. The problem was with various PDFs—some commercially prepared, some downloaded from a vendor, and one made from a web page. I have the 17.03.28 version. Suddenly mark up quit hanging and the bubble, which pops up to show what is being highlighted, works again. Thanks for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Elaine for getting back to us about this.  I am glad you are no longer experiencing the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines