• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document sharing

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just wondering why I can no longer select more than 2 documents to share as I used to be able too. 

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi what mobile device are you using, and which OS is running?

Can you describe the steps that used to work before? And are you using a cloud service to share files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have an Android than made the switch to the latest iPhone. That's where I noticed the difference. Do you think it may be this?

I used to just select the files and click share via outlook. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best troubleshooting approach that I can think of at this time is to re-check what steps are you following with file management:

The folowing thread is a little bit old but it still helps and it is well documented: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile/how-to-open-pdf-documents-in-adobe-reader-ipad-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again,

So I did a little more research and it seems that you were able to select multiple files before the switch to iPhone because is a feature of the AndroidOS that is not supported in other mobile devices OSs.

However, if you are sharung your PDFs documents as email attachments follow this guidance:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7943856 

you may try a similar  procedure like the  above thread when you're selecting multiple PDFs from the document cloud.

If you are trying to select multiple PDFs that are stored locally in your iPhone device see if you can install a file explorer from the appstore that allows the user to perform more file management function. Make it the default file explorer in your device so that your apps, like Acrobat Reader can take advantage of those features 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines