• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Documents on document cloud can't be accessed on my apple devices

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the document cloud to access PDFs from one computer to another, but when I use adobe on my iphone and macbook, none of my files appear. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and logging in to my account multiple times. The document cloud just says there are no files.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JamesYu,

If you have saved the file to Document Cloud, then changing devices will not affect the files.

Please make sure that you are using the right Adobe ID(email address) to sign-in to the service.

It may be possible that you have multiple Adobe ID's and you were using a different ID to access the files.

Please let us know how exactly you are trying to access the Document Cloud files.

Are you using the mobile or desktop application?

Or are you trying to check the files online?

Did you try to check the files on other machines?

If yes, can you find all the files there?

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know the information asked above.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JamesYu,

If you have saved the file to Document Cloud, then changing devices will not affect the files.

Please make sure that you are using the right Adobe ID(email address) to sign-in to the service.

It may be possible that you have multiple Adobe ID's and you were using a different ID to access the files.

Please let us know how exactly you are trying to access the Document Cloud files.

Are you using the mobile or desktop application?

Or are you trying to check the files online?

Did you try to check the files on other machines?

If yes, can you find all the files there?

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know the information asked above.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my work files are in the cloud. If I log into Adobe through the web page my cloud docs are there but will not show through the Creative Cloud App, through Photo Shop or any of the other apps through Creative Cloud. None of the apps will allow me to save into the cloud either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can access the documents in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Only 2 of my cloud files appear in Acrobat Reader on my iPhone and iPad.  The rest were always there.  How do I get them to display again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Almaracre,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Basically, the list of documents that you see on the recents list shows the files that you have recently opened. If you want certain files to always show up, I suggest adding the file to your starred files and you can easily switch between recents and starred to see those files there.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines