Highlighted

Does Adobe Acrobat Reader DC exist for iPad/iPad Pro ?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Trying to download a legal medical PDF to fill out, I'm on a new iPad Pro, I've downloaded the only Acrobat Reader i can find, i even subscribed for the premium version, but every time i open the form in Adobe acrobat, a pop up shows stating "the form can only be opened in Acrobat Reader DC" with an "ok" button which prompts me to the page where the form is downloaded, but i can take no action there. 

I cannot find Acrobat Reader DC in the App Store, nor on my mobile, and no luck finding an answer in google.

Thx.

Wes

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does Adobe Acrobat Reader DC exist for iPad/iPad Pro ?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Trying to download a legal medical PDF to fill out, I'm on a new iPad Pro, I've downloaded the only Acrobat Reader i can find, i even subscribed for the premium version, but every time i open the form in Adobe acrobat, a pop up shows stating "the form can only be opened in Acrobat Reader DC" with an "ok" button which prompts me to the page where the form is downloaded, but i can take no action there. 

I cannot find Acrobat Reader DC in the App Store, nor on my mobile, and no luck finding an answer in google.

Thx.

Wes

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

It seems to be the name is causing confusion. To simplify this:

On desktop we have two applications Acrobat DC (subscription) and Acrobat Reader DC (free). On mobile we one app calls "Adobe Acrobat Reader" iOS/Android  Google Play or the iTunes App Store. There's nothing like Acrobat Reader DC for mobile. 

Now coming back to the initial issue, you haven't been able to view the form. So, it could be a possibility that form was created using LiveCycle Designer application or used any third party application which doesn't support mobile device. 

Its a form's property that doesn't allow to view on any other device that desktop. 

You may check a different form for testing. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0