• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does the Interactive Forms work with the latest versions of Acrobat Reader for IOS ?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no way to test this since i don't have an IOS running device, i know just that last year or like 2 years ago didn't work on IOS or any other mobile devices, so my question again, i would be able to run interactive forms on IOS with Acrobat Reader ?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aiablanovsky,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Adobe Acrobat Reader for mobile has some limitation for the interactive PDF form.

The PDF form does work on the mobile application, however, there are some limitations.

There is no change occurred in the recent update with the working on interactive PDF form on the mobile application.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aiablanovsky,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Adobe Acrobat Reader for mobile has some limitation for the interactive PDF form.

The PDF form does work on the mobile application, however, there are some limitations.

There is no change occurred in the recent update with the working on interactive PDF form on the mobile application.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines