• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloaded app for Adobe on android to fill pdf...however I cant type anything. I had this app b4 with no issues. Now I cant seem to find the right app to do this again. HELP

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know what app I need to load from Google play to have the ability to fill in a PDF on my cell?

I had it last yr but deleted it. I have downloaded it today but now i cant seem to fill anything in?

Can someone help?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Exitthecity,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If there are from fields added to the PDF, then you can fill the form in Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

However, if the form fields are not added to document, then you will need Adobe Fill & Sign mobile application.

You can install Adobe Fill & Sign application from Google play store on your Android device.

Let us know if you need any help or have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acrobat reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Exitthecity,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If there are from fields added to the PDF, then you can fill the form in Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

However, if the form fields are not added to document, then you will need Adobe Fill & Sign mobile application.

You can install Adobe Fill & Sign application from Google play store on your Android device.

Let us know if you need any help or have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines