• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dropbox folders not visible after Adobe Update

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prior to the Adobe Reader update to 18.09.14 I had no issues viewing and working with folders and PDF files in Dropbox on Adobe Reader.

On an iPhone 6s (iOS 12.0.1) with Adobe Reader (18.09.14) all Dropbox folders, and PDF, are visible.

On an iPhone XS Max (iOS 12.0.1) with Adobe Reader (18.09.14) only half of the folders are visible from Adobe Reader. It appears that recently created folders (created in Dropbox on a pc) are not being displayed in the Adobe Reader app on the XS Max, but displayed on the iPhone 6s correctly.

Adobe Reader and iOS are all up to date.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I had to delete the acrobat app from my iPad and reinstall from the App Store. Then I could see my Dropbox files. Not sure how long it’s going to last though. The connection between Dropbox and acrobat is flaky at best on iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi OFA Instructor​, garth1138​,

We just released Acrobat Reader 18.12.00 to the App Store.

This release contains the fix for the Dropbox folder problem that you have reported.

Please update to 18.12.00 and let us know if it works for you.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines