Highlighted

E-Signature

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to this and I can see how to add my signature to documents but how do I add a signature line for someone else and send it to them?

TOPICS
iOS, Security or signature, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

E-Signature

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to this and I can see how to add my signature to documents but how do I add a signature line for someone else and send it to them?

TOPICS
iOS, Security or signature, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley,

Using Acrobat Reader mobile app, you can Fill & Sign the document. However, to get other people to sign on it, you need to create a signature form field. Which isn't possible to do with freeware mobile app. For that you need Acrobat DC desktop app.

• Can suggest an alternative for that. Open Document>Fill & Sign>at bottom menu-bar there's an option right after the dot and before oval shape, there's a line (-) option. Place that line on the form, where you want the other person to add their signature.
  • Send this form using share feature. End user will use the fill & Sign option to add signature on it.

This should fulfil your requirements without subscribing for a plan.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0