Highlighted

Editing font size in fillable PDF on iPadOS

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just subscribed to Adobe Premium so that I could edit one word in a PDF I filled out on a PC. The PDF on the PC allowed me to type in the form fillable area, and would just automatically adjust the text size as the body of text began to exceed the space of the form fillable area. When I tried to edit the one word in the iPadOS version of Adobe, it wouldn't let me change anything. I cleared the field and began to retype the entire thing. This time however, the text size was not automatically adjusted and I was only able to fit about half of what I originally wrote into the field. So, I typed it up in another application, manually adjusted the font size, copied it, aaaaand, it won't paste into the field. Not gonna lie, pretty disappointed with the lack of continuity between PC Adobe and Mobile Adobe. Is there something I am missing here? Can I edit the allowable size of the entire field? Where are the font tools in iPadOS Adobe?

TOPICS
Edit and export, General troubleshooting, iOS, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing font size in fillable PDF on iPadOS

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just subscribed to Adobe Premium so that I could edit one word in a PDF I filled out on a PC. The PDF on the PC allowed me to type in the form fillable area, and would just automatically adjust the text size as the body of text began to exceed the space of the form fillable area. When I tried to edit the one word in the iPadOS version of Adobe, it wouldn't let me change anything. I cleared the field and began to retype the entire thing. This time however, the text size was not automatically adjusted and I was only able to fit about half of what I originally wrote into the field. So, I typed it up in another application, manually adjusted the font size, copied it, aaaaand, it won't paste into the field. Not gonna lie, pretty disappointed with the lack of continuity between PC Adobe and Mobile Adobe. Is there something I am missing here? Can I edit the allowable size of the entire field? Where are the font tools in iPadOS Adobe?

TOPICS
Edit and export, General troubleshooting, iOS, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 05, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open the Reader Mobile app are you checking thst you're signed in with your Adobe ID?

Also, the font editing and resizing is provided but as basic editing tool.

However, you can add other font types as long as the Reader Mobile app meets certain criteria with your Apple device.

But in my slides below (from Android device) illustrates basic editing using the Fill & Sign tool in a PDF to add text, resize, etc.

20200210_235651.jpg

20200210_235841.jpg

20200210_235902.jpg

20200210_235939.jpg

20200211_000035.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0