Highlighted

Email hyperlink not loading in ipad

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created numerous pdf's that have a hyperlink button to email the form to me and several other people in the group that works fine when using a MacBook but when I hit the same link on the same pdf but on an iPad it will open the mail app and put the pdf as an attachment but the email addresses are not loading up.  I really need this to work as the people that need to click the email form button are not competent enough to put the correct email addresses in.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Email hyperlink not loading in ipad

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created numerous pdf's that have a hyperlink button to email the form to me and several other people in the group that works fine when using a MacBook but when I hit the same link on the same pdf but on an iPad it will open the mail app and put the pdf as an attachment but the email addresses are not loading up.  I really need this to work as the people that need to click the email form button are not competent enough to put the correct email addresses in.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2017 0

Have something to add?