• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erasing markings

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the drawing icon to make notes on a pdf. I see how to undo my last marking.... or delete all markings- but nothing in between. If I want to erase only the second to last marking, for example- I tap on it, and get a box around ALL markings, and only have the option of changing/deleting everything- can't isolate just that one marking. If it matters, I'm using an Apple Pencil on a Ipad 6th gen.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mf,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to delete specific markups on a pdf, is that correct?

Try tapping the pen icon in the bottom > select comment > tap three horizontal lines in the right hand corner to "view all comments" and tap on a specific markup to delete and check if that works. Refer to the following help document for the same:

Working with PDF — Acrobat Reader Mobile App

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mf,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to delete specific markups on a pdf, is that correct?

Try tapping the pen icon in the bottom > select comment > tap three horizontal lines in the right hand corner to "view all comments" and tap on a specific markup to delete and check if that works. Refer to the following help document for the same:

Working with PDF — Acrobat Reader Mobile App

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I hadn't noticed the three horizontal lines/view all comments! Thanks for the tip and the link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines