Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error connecting to Document Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

My iPad (IOS 10.2, Adobe Acrobat 16.12.15) says that it can't access the Document Cloud (see image below) but at the same time has no trouble accessing other online services like Google Drive (see second image below). In other words, my iPad is clearly online.

Why can Adobe Acrobat access my Google Drive files in the cloud, but cannot access my Adobe Document Cloud files please?

Thanks

Max

IMG_1875.PNGIMG_1876.PNG

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Max1000000​,

Would you please force close the Acrobat Reader app and restart it?

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Additionally, please launch a web browser and go to https://cloud.acrobat.com/​ (the web interface of the Document Cloud).  It should tell you whether the Document Cloud server has any issues.  (It is possible that the Document Cloud is unavailable temporarily due to maintenance, etc.)

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Yes, and I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Same problem.

i can't access the Adobe PDF Services site - I just get a revolving circle. Can you access it and let me know whether it is having problems please?

Thanks

Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do not have any problems accessing the Document Cloud and the PDF services right now (9:30 am Pacific Standard Time in the U.S.).  The Document Cloud server seems to be working fine for me.

Here are a couple of things that you can try for troubleshooting.  (They are in no particular order.)

• In the Acrobat Reader app, switch location to Local then switch back to Document Cloud.
  • Go to My Account in the Acrobat Reader app, sign out, and try to sign in again.
  • Restart your iPad.
  • Turn Off and On your iPad's Settings > Wi-Fi option.
  • If your iPad supports Wi-Fi + Cellular, enable Airplane Mode and enable Wi-Fi only.
  • Try a different iPad or iPhone (if you have it or can borrow it from someone).

Sorry for your trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iPad won't open documents from Dropbox in Adobe Reade.

see screenshot below

IMG_1136.PNG

All other apps are fully connected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I had the same problem, was watching your question's answers for solving it and didn't find anything useful ((

then I entered cellular and saw that acrobat's network acces is turned off, now it works)) you should check that too and not only cellular hope I've helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines