在pad上总是提示错误。无奈,我修改了3次密码,但是依旧无法登陆。

希望得到支持。

我在ipad上下載了一個reader,提示我注册adobeID,我實在無法在pad上完成操作。       

於是,

我在PC端完成注册,並實現登入。

但是,

在pad上總是提示錯誤。無奈,我修改了3次密碼,但是依舊無法登陸。

希望得到支持。

I downloaded a reader on iPad and prompted me to register adobeID. I really can't finish the operation on pad.

Therefore,

I completed the registration at the PC side and login.

But,

There are always errors on pad. Helpless, I modified the 3 password, but still can not login.

Hope to be supported

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Broken9,

Could you let us know the error message you are receiving when trying to log into Adobe Reader on iPad?

Are you logging in using an Enterprise ID?

Would it be possible to share the screenshot of the issue with us? To share the screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link:

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

step 1

2.png

step 2

click it and on step 1 page again.

why ? how can i login in right? please and thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screenshots. Could you check if you are using the same email address to log in on iPad as on PC?

Also, check if you can login here https://cloud.acrobat.com/​ with the same Adobe ID.

If you have an enterprise account, try signing in with an enterprise ID and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fail on https://cyr.adobeconnect.com/

a.jpg

i can login on PC with same ID(The ID is being used on forum ),but fail on ipad.

no any enterprise account.

in fact ,i want login on ipad to subscribe cloud ervice.it's can't be done on anywhere.

BTW,win10 ,EDGE browser China Telecom network service provider

thanks for you reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try opening this link in a web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/ and check if that works.

Also, visit this link to contact our support: Contact Customer Care  (sign in with your Adobe ID to begin > click Account issues > Adobe ID and signing in > click show me my contact options > and select from chat or phone.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,anyone here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If no one answered, would you please delete this post? It's really frustrating to have no response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen to all iPad models or just on your iPad? Oh, what's your iPad model? I might also suggest you try degrading the iOS if you are using iOS 11 currently. Why? I don't know but I've heard that iOS 11 is really disappointing because many apps won't work with it. I am not sure if this is the case regarding your existing problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice          

And that's the same on IPHONE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

why no answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did nobody pay any attention to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines