Highlighted

Export pdf

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often use Export on my pc to convert pdf to word for editing. My pc died today so I updated my mobile subscription on a 7 day free trial to include Export on IPhone. I have tried converting to doc, docx, and rtf numerous times but each time the result is not an editable word document at all. Does this feature actually work? Any help on getting this to function would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Anthony

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export pdf

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often use Export on my pc to convert pdf to word for editing. My pc died today so I updated my mobile subscription on a 7 day free trial to include Export on IPhone. I have tried converting to doc, docx, and rtf numerous times but each time the result is not an editable word document at all. Does this feature actually work? Any help on getting this to function would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Anthony

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your trial version might've expired or maybe it has limitations due to being free.

I would say to check the in-app purchases under the "Subscriptions" section in the Apple store and see if your current PDF Export plan is indeed billed for.

I just replied to another user that had a non-related question to this topic, but I shared a few links of interest in that discussion that you can try and use: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile/sharing-my-files-via-private-link-in-adobe-dc/m...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0