• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fail to open excel sheets in Adobe

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever I receive an excel file, I convert it into PDF but I fail to open the sheets in it.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kishore Bhatt,

Would you please tell us more about your problem?  What happens when you try to open the Excel file?

Do you mean that you cannot switch tabs/sheets in the Excel file displayed in the Acrobat app?

We just released Acrobat Reader 17.06.12 to the App Store.  Would you please update Acrobat to 17.06.12 and see if it works for you?

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kishorebhatt

As mentioned above, you have converted all the Excel files to pdf, so could you confirm how did you do that?

Did you save the excel to "As .pdf" or used the radio button available in menu bar to "Acrobat" and then "Create PDF"?

I assume you have not been able to open the file in mobile application? If yes, have you tried to open the file through the desktop application?

Please help us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kishore Bhatt,

Would you please tell us more about your problem?  What happens when you try to open the Excel file?

Do you mean that you cannot switch tabs/sheets in the Excel file displayed in the Acrobat app?

We just released Acrobat Reader 17.06.12 to the App Store.  Would you please update Acrobat to 17.06.12 and see if it works for you?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines