Highlighted

feature suggestion

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you kindly provide setting for oriention lock,i would love to use adoble only in landscape mode by default ,now if i enable auto-rotate,viewing the file,drives me crazy,this will improve the user experience a lot of lots of users,thanks

Hi Sanji765,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would appreciate your feedback on this. Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form 

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

feature suggestion

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you kindly provide setting for oriention lock,i would love to use adoble only in landscape mode by default ,now if i enable auto-rotate,viewing the file,drives me crazy,this will improve the user experience a lot of lots of users,thanks

Hi Sanji765,

We would appreciate your feedback on this. Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sanji765,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2017 0