Few pages go blank after saving and reopening document. Why is this happening and how can I fix them

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my name is Nikita. I am having trouble using the Adobe Acrobat App Verison 19.9.010841 on my alcatel phone. A few of the pages go blank after saving and reopening document. Why is this happening and how can I fix them? I have tried a few different app and the pages still open blank.. please help cause the document is real important..    Thank you, Nikita

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Community Information, Feature request

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Goto the Google Playstore and update to the latest version of your Acrobat Reader Mobile App version 19.9.1.10848

Since you've mentioned that other apps have also manifested the issue, you may want to try and open the PDF file in a desktop computer with Acrobat Pro or Reader DC to see if this problems occur again.

In either case, if you have Adobe Acrobat Pro you can analyze the document and fix the document structure.

Or, for testing purposes, you may export the file to the original source program that it was created with, and then convert it back to PDF, like for example, export to MS Word and then back to PDF.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines