Highlighted

File compression unsuccessful & requesting refund of the premium version

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I purchased a premium version to allow the max compression of the file. Apparently while many other online tools are suggesting it can at least reduce the size from 14Mb to 8Mb, Adobe acrobat premium version says that's the max it could do. Please refund me back the money. I really have the tools to use in basic adobe acrobat and I don't need the premium version as it's not very useful for me.

Thanks,

Shreya

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, Edit and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File compression unsuccessful & requesting refund of the premium version

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I purchased a premium version to allow the max compression of the file. Apparently while many other online tools are suggesting it can at least reduce the size from 14Mb to 8Mb, Adobe acrobat premium version says that's the max it could do. Please refund me back the money. I really have the tools to use in basic adobe acrobat and I don't need the premium version as it's not very useful for me.

Thanks,

Shreya

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, Edit and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?